Yassir A. Moneim
Yassir A. Moneim
Managing Partner, Sudan Office
Yassir Ali is the Managing Partner at Matouk Bassiouny’s office in Sudan (Matouk Bassiouny in association with AIH Law Firm). He has experience working with corporate entities, banks and financing institutions. Yassir also has extensive experience in IP (registered patent and trademark attorney), in addition to promotion and liquidation of all types of companies, and legal matters related to investments in Sudan.
- Representation of Sudanese Egyptian Bank “The bank – SEB” in front of all legal competent authorities and Central Bank of Sudan, litigation matters and handling all legal issues related to establishing SEB subsidiaries as follow;
- Al Takamul Multi Activities Ltd Co. – Trading company.
- Al Takamul for financial Services Ltd Co. – Stock Market company.
- Legal Due Diligence on El Nelien Industrial Development Bank Group to Citadel Capital (Egyptian Company).
- Legal Due Diligence on Al Amara for Cement Co. to ASEC Cement Holding Co.
- Representation of African Development bank in connection with the financing extended to DAL Group for an amount of up to USD 40 million and EUR 30 million to finance the group’s long-term investment program for food and agriculture operations.
- Representation of African Development bank in connection with the financing extended to Elnefeidi Group Holding Co. Ltd. for an amount of up to USD 60 million.
- Representation of the purchasers in the US$ 30 million Dollars acquisition of Sudanese Egyptian Bank by Citadel Capital.
- Representation of the purchasers in the US$ 4.6 million Dollars acquisition of Sigma Taw Sudan Pharmatical Company by Tabouk Pharmatical (KSA).