Nahla Djabi is a Partner at Matouk Bassiouny and a member of the Corporate and M&A department, based between Algeria and Egypt. Nahla has over 13 years of experience in corporate law in Egypt & Africa. Before joining the firm, Nahla served as a legal counsel for prominent international corporations in various sectors, especially those working in heavy industry.
- Representation of RMBV – one of the largest private equity firms - in connection with the exit from their Algerian asset La Fleche Bleue Algerienne.
- Representation of Hyundai in connection with the acquisition of a 30 percent controlling stake in South Korean machinery manufacturer Doosan Infracore in Algeria, in particular with regard to merger clearance requirements.
- Representation of Uber in connection with various corporate matters.
- Representation of Alta Semper in connection with the acquisition of a majority stake in ODM, Morocco’s leading oncology, radiology & diagnostics platform.
- Representation of BPE Partners – formerly Beltone Private Equity – in connection with the acquisition of a minority stake in three Egyptian companies (MMID 30, TAQA 50 & PHOENIX), qualified to participate in the second round of the solar Feed-in-Tariff Program.
- Representation of GE Health Care in connection with general corporate matters and reorganization in Algeria.
- Representation of group Yum! in connection with the negotiation of a master franchise agreement for the opening of a restaurant chain in Algeria.
- Representation of Astellas Pharma in connection with corporate and commercial legal matters in Algeria.
- Representation of GBR Auto in connection with general corporate matters and reorganization in Algeria.