Ahmed Eissa is a partner at Matouk Bassiouny & Hennawy and a member of the Corporate M&A practice group. He has over 30 years of experience working before almost every Egyptian court related to his practice, where almost half of those long years have been at MBH representing clients across complex and pressing matters. He has focused most of his energy and efforts towards the real estate sector where matters of ownership, registration, mortgages, complications, filings, and presenting challenges before the state of council.
Clients whom have had Ahmed as their representative are OSN, TCI Sanmar, Abraaj, Concrete, Seagas, and others operating in hotel management and hospitality.
Select Recent Experience
- Representation of a Satellite Company in connection to their real estate registering.
- Representation of Eitat Real Estate Investment Company in connection to their real estate’s registering.
- Representation of TCI Sanmar company in registering nearly 80 feddans for their factory in Port Said Governorate.
- Representation of TCI Sanmar, completing and assisting with their Real estate and commercial mortgages registration.
- Representation of TCI Sanmar to Obtain a ruling to cancel supplementary fees on the Mortgage Contract amounting to EGP 73 million.
- Representation of Suez Steel company in connection with Writing off real estate mortgage.
- Representation of Suez Steel Company to obtain a ruling to cancel supplementary fees on the Mortgage Contract valued at EGP 3 million.
- Representation of Sonker Bunkering company to Obtain a ruling to cancel supplementary fees on the Mortgage Contract valued at EGP 33 million.
- Representation of Sectore Petroleum company to obtain a ruling revoking the cancellation of the allocation decree of their two owned plots of land.
- Representation of Sectore Industrial Investment in connection with a ruling revoking the cancellation of the allocation decree of their two owned plots of land and obligating the District Agency to issue licenses.
- Representation of Nile Badrawi Hospital in obtaining favorable judgements by revoking the administrative attachments on the Hospital’s building, which was valued at EGP 36 million.
- Representation of Al-Gharir in the registration of approximately 80 feddans of land in Al-Bostan district, Al-Behira Governorate.
- Representation of Al-Ghanim company in registering land approximately 10 feddans in the Ahmed Orabi Association.
- Reviewed the Real Estate Mortgage Contracts and submitting Applications for the Usufruct registration for the electricity companies, namely: Alcazar Energy Company, Horus Energy Company and the Delta Energy Company.
- Drafted Real Estate Development Contracts, the most important of which is the Real Estate Development Contracts.
- Discussed the ownership and drafting a legal opinion report on all notarial Acts and preliminary contracts.
- Representation of companies, OSN and Energizer in obtaining operating licenses.
- Written and drafted the required Power of Attorneys of clients and reviewing thereof before signing it in front of the Real Estate Registry and Authentication Department.
Professional Associations and Memberships