Nadia Abdallah is a Counsel at Matouk Bassiouny. She has worked on several project finance, banking, due diligence, and general corporate and commercial matters. Further, she worked on multiple matters in connection with companies’ laws relating to their establishment, function, and operation.
Referring to Nadia, recent legal periodicals have stated:
"Nadia is knowledgeable, diligent and responsive."
“Nadia Abdallah provides tireless support to her clients and her ability to provide clear, concise advice is outstanding”
Legal 500 (2022)
“Nadia Abdallah is a star associate in my opinion. No matter what time of the day or what day of the week, she is responsive to any question, very professional and ready with the answers.”
Legal 500 EMEA (2021)
- Representation of Infinity 50 for Renewable Energy S.A.E. in connection with a USD 95 million and EGP equivalent of USD 35.18 million financing of a 50MW solar power plant extended by Bayerische Landesbank and Arab African International Bank, backed by Euler Hermes and PwC Deutsche Revision.
- Representation of Alcazar Energy Egypt Solar 1 S.A.E. in connection with the financing of up to USD 60 million to finance the design development, financing construction, testing, commissioning, operation and maintenance of a 50MW solar photovoltaic power plant under the Feed-in Tariff Programme (round 2).
- Representation of the Export-Import Bank of China, Bank of China Ltd. Beijing branch and China Development Bank in relation to a USD 690,018,501 financing extended to the Egyptian Electricity Transmission Company.
- Representation of a syndicate of banks and financial institutions in connection with two financings in the defense sector backed by SACE SpA (transaction value: confidential)
- Representation of inter alia, HSBC Bank Middle East Limited as Structuring Bank, Commerzbank AG and AKA Ausfuhrkredit-Gesellschaft mbH as Arrangers and AKA Ausfuhrkredit-Gesellschaft mbH as CIRR Agent and Facility Agent in connection with a EUR 250 million facility extended to the Central Bank of Egypt covered by an export credit guarantee issued by the Federal Republic of Germany represented by Hermes.
- Representation of Dubai Aerospace in connection with a financing by the Export Import Bank of the United States of an acquisition of 2 Boeing 737-800 aircraft through a leasing structure.
- Representation of Dubai Aerospace in connection with the financial leasing of eight BOEING 737-800 to Egypt Air.
- Representation of Dubai Aerospace in connection with the financial leasing of three Airbus A330-200 to an Egyptian lessee.
- Representation of Credit Suisse in relation to a long term syndicated financing to Banque Misr in the amount of USD 150 million.
- Representation of First Abu Dhabi Bank PJSC in connection with the transfer of its business in Sudan to Africa & Gulf Bank.
- Representation of African Development bank in connection with a financing extension to DAL Group for an amount of up to USD 40 million and EUR 30 million to finance the group’s long-term investment program for food and agriculture operations.
- Representation of Sonker Bunkering Company S.A.E. in connection with the financing for the construction, development, use and operation of a bulk liquids termination and jetty with an investment cost of USD 491 million from the International Finance Corporation, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development and the Commercial International Bank S.A.E.