Mostafa Dawoud is a Counsel at Matouk Bassiouny & Hennawy’s Dispute Resolution Group and has been with the firm since 2016. Mostafa represents both international and Egyptian clients in civil and commercial disputes before Egyptian courts and governmental authorities. Mostafa is known for being persistent, determined, ambitious and business oriented.
- Representing a major construction company in a 180 million EGP contractual liability claim.
- Representing a tech company in an IP claim of EGP 200 billion.
- Representing a major investment company in a 315 million EGP private equity dispute.
- Representing several clients in Trade Remedies matters in different industries Tires, Plastic, Polyester, PVC, Aluminum etc.
- Representing a petroleum services major multinational company in various labor disputes.
- Advising leading FMCG companies in IP management.
- Representing a major pharmaceutical company in a product liability claim of USD 1 million.
- Representing major electronics multinational company in negotiations with MoT regarding the importation/exportation of its products, in the light of the current commercial treaties (WTO) and ministerial decrees.