Mohamed Galal is a Counsel at Matouk Bassiouny & Hennawy, and a main player in the Capital Markets group. He has worked on most IPOs on EGX since 2010. Mohamed Galal is also qualified to practice before the Court of Appeal. His representation, although focused on IPOs, has exposed him to diverse and select transactions ranging from capital increases to tender offers, with respect to bond issuance, alongside the corporate dealings.
- Representation of Abu Dhabi Developmental Holding Company (ADQ) in connection with MTO for acquiring the total issued share capital of Amoun Pharmaceutical.
- Representation of Taaleem Management Services Company in connection with their initial public and private offering of up to 49% of its capital shares at a price of EGP 5.75 per share and a total value of EGP 2.1 billion with a total of 3 billion sold share.
- Representation of Rameda in connection with implementing the Employment Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP); drafting the ESOP policy, promise to sell contract, and getting the approval from FRA.
- Representation of Swiss Cotton and Garments Company in connection with their capital increase from USD 6 million to USD 8.5 million.
- Representation of Sarwa Capital in connection with an International public offering intended to finance a capital increase and partial exit of some of its major shareholders. Transaction value is EGP 2,172,456,580,15.
- Representing Egyptian investment bank CI Capital on the listing of 246.9 million ordinary shares on the Egyptian Stock Exchange, representing 43.6% of its capital. Transaction value: EGP 2,091,657,604.
- Representation of Raya Contact Center S.A.E. in the issuing of up to 48,994 existing ordinary shares representing 48.99% of the company’s outstanding share capital. Transaction Value: over EGP 800 million.
- Representation of Egypt’s fastest-growing and second-largest distributor of pharmaceutical products Ibn Sina in an initial public offering of up to 269,381,625 ordinary shares. Offering represents approximately 40% of the total share capital of the company and is distributed in two tranches, to be followed by a capital increase of up to 50 million shares specified to shareholders who sold their shares in the first offering.
- Representation of Emaar Misr for development and EFG in connection with its initial public offering for a total valuation of EGP 2 billion and 280 million.
- Representation of Cleopatra Hospital – a leading hospital group in Egypt – in its capital increase of EGP 700 million through private placement to the existing shareholders, along with a fully tradable rights issue.
- Representation of Arafa Holding and EFG-Hermes, the sole global coordinator and book-runner, on an IPO for a total valuation of USD 91,950,000.
- Representation of Palm Hills, EFG and Arab African Bank and Acanar Company, in connection with an increase in the capital of the company with the circulation of the right of subscription – the value of one billion six hundred and forty-eight million Egyptian pounds.
- Representation of EFG-Hermes, global coordinator and book-runner, on the IPO of Juhayna for a total valuation of USD 206,000,000.
- Representation of Arabian Cement Company, as well as EFG-Hermes and CI Capital as Joint Global Coordinators, along with Norton Rose Fullbright, on the first IPO since the 2011 revolution, for a total valuation of EGP 766,819,800 (approximately USD 109,000,000).
- Representation of Edita Food Industries SAE and EFG in connection to its initial public offering for a total valuation of EGP 2,012,882,047.
- Representation of Domty – Arabian Food Industries Co. in its initial public offering, the first IPO that took place in Egypt in 2016, for a total valuation of EGP 1 billion 127 million.
- Representation of Obour Land, as well as CI Capital, for a total valuation of EGP 774,400,000