Khaled Ghanem is a Counsel in the Corporate and M&A group. Khaled has over nine years of experience in general corporate, commercial, M&A and capital market transactions, including, initial public offering and M&A transactions involving listed companies.
- Representation of Tana Capital, an Africa-focused investment company, in its minority stake acquisition of Alexandria Medical Investment Company, the majority shareholder of Mabaret Al Asafra Hospitals Group in Alexandria. Transaction value: USD 18 million.
- Representation of CI Capital Holding in the listing on the EGX and IPO, which raised EGP 1.7 billion.
- Representation of CI Capital, the Egyptian investment bank, on the listing of 246.9 million ordinary shares on the Egyptian Stock Exchange, representing 43.6% of its capital. Transaction value: EGP 2,091,657,604.
- Representation of EFG Hermes Private Equity in its acquisition of a New Cairo-based elementary schools’ portfolio from Talaat Moustafa Group Holding (TMG Holding), Egypt’s largest listed real estate developer. Transaction value: EGP 1 billion.
- Representation of Tag El Melouk (a market leader in the production of baking powder, Vanilla and salt, among other products) as local counsel in connection with selling 100% of its shares to Dr. Oetker. Transaction value: confidential.
- Representation of Ezdehar Management in its minority stake acquisition of Al-Tayseer Healthcare Group through Ezdehar Egypt Mid-Cap Fund.
- Representation of Taaleem Management Services Company, one of CI Capital Holding Investments’ ventures, and the owner and operator of Nahda University in Beni Suef (NUB), in the listing on the EGX and IPO, which raised EGP 2.1 billion.
- Representation of Compass Group in the sale of 100% of its stake in Compass Egypt for Hotels and Food Services to Tsebo. Transaction value: EGP 140 million.
Khaled is currently working on several transactions with respect to leading companies in the healthcare sector.