Yassir Ali is a Partner at Matouk Bassiouny’s office in Sudan and heads the Corporate and M&A group. His experience in Working in corporate, banks and banking business and financing, Transportation, intellectual property, registered patent and trademark attorney in addition to promotion and liquidation of all types of companies, matters related to investments in Sudan- have empowered him to lead the Corporate team in Sudan.
- Represent Sudanese Egyptian Bank “The bank – SEB” in front of all legal competent authorities and Central Bank of Sudan.
- Represent the bank in front of all legal litigation.
- Handling all legal issues related to establish SEB subsidiaries as follow;
- Al Takamul Multi Activities Ltd Co. – Trading company.
- Al Takamul for financial Services Ltd Co. – Stock Market company.
- LDD on El Nelien Industrial Development Bank Group to Citadel Capital (Egyptian Company).
- LDD on Al Amara for Cement Co. to ASEC Cement Holding Co. (Egyptian Company).
- Representation of the purchasers in the US$ 30 million Dollars acquisition of Sudanese Egyptian Bank by Citadel Capital (Egyptian Institution).
- Representation of the purchasers in the US$ 4.6 million Dollars acquisition of Sigma Taw Sudan Pharmatical Company by Tabouk Pharmatical (KSA).
High Diploma in Public law, Post Graduate College, University of Khartoum
Graduated of Faculty of law. Cairo University, Egypt
- Sudanese Bar Association – Member
- Arab Lawyers Union – Member
- Sudanese Human Rights Organization (SHRO) – Assistant of the Secretary General
- Sudanese & Tunisian Brotherhood Association, Sudan – Secretary General
- Khartoum Human Rights & Environment Development Center, Sudan – Member
- Abdel Mageed Imam Humanity Studies Center, Sudan – Human Rights Adviser
- Arab Human Rights Organization, Egypt – Member
- Arab Institute for Human Rights, Tunisia – Member
- Arab Human Rights Activities Program, Egypt – Member
- Sudanese Comparative Studies for Human Rights, Sudan – Member