Yassir Ali is the Managing Partner at Matouk Bassiouny’s office in Sudan. His experience is in working with corporate entities, banks and financing institutions. Yassir also has extensive experience in IP (registered patent and trademark attorney), in addition to promotion and liquidation of all types of companies, and legal matters related to investments in Sudan.
- Represent Sudanese Egyptian Bank “The bank – SEB” in front of all legal competent authorities and Central Bank of Sudan.
- Represent the bank in front of all legal litigation.
- Handling all legal issues related to establish SEB subsidiaries as follow;
- Al Takamul Multi Activities Ltd Co. – Trading company.
- Al Takamul for financial Services Ltd Co. – Stock Market company.
- LDD on El Nelien Industrial Development Bank Group to Citadel Capital (Egyptian Company).
- LDD on Al Amara for Cement Co. to ASEC Cement Holding Co. (Egyptian Company).
- Representation of the purchasers in the US$ 30 million Dollars acquisition of Sudanese Egyptian Bank by Citadel Capital (Egyptian Institution).
- Representation of the purchasers in the US$ 4.6 million Dollars acquisition of Sigma Taw Sudan Pharmatical Company by Tabouk Pharmatical (KSA).
High Diploma in Public law, Post Graduate College, University of Khartoum
Graduated of Faculty of law. Cairo University, Egypt
- Member of Sudanese Bar Association.
- Member of Arab Lawyers Union.
- Sudanese Human Rights Organization (SHRO) – Assistant of the Secretary General.
- Sudanese & Tunisian Brotherhood Association, Sudan – Secretary General.
- Khartoum Human Rights & Environment Development Center, Sudan – Member.
- Abdel Mageed Imam Humanity Studies Center, Sudan – Human Rights Adviser.
- Arab Human Rights Organization, Egypt – Member.
- Arab Institute for Human Rights, Tunisia – Member.
- Arab Human Rights Activities Program, Egypt – Member.
- Sudanese Comparative Studies for Human Rights, Sudan – Member.