Aziza Ismat Hassanien is the Founding Partner of AIH Law Firm Law Firm and Partner in Matouk Bassiouny’s office in Sudan. Her experience in Working in corporate, banks and banking business and financing, Transportation, intellectual property, registered patent and trademark attorney in addition to promotion and liquidation of all types of companies, matters related to investments in Sudan- have empowered her to lead the corporate team in Sudan.
Legal advisor of several prominent figures, companies and financial institutions for example not limited to the following:
- Qala Holding (Egypt)
- Sudanese Egyptian Bank.
- Rajhi for international agriculture & Investment (Al Kafa agricultural project – AL Ghaba agricultural project) (KSA)
- Abraaj Capital (UAE – Egypt)
- AL Takamul Cement Co.
- ASEC Cement Holding Co.
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
- Constantatous Brothers (Sudan – Greece)
- World Bank
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) – KSA
- Hamza & Associates (Egypt)
- SIAC Engineering Co. (Egypt)
- EFG Hermes (Egypt)
- Dream Land for development Co. (Sudan – Egypt)
- Al Swedy for Electrical Industrial Co. Ltd (Egypt)
- NABTA for Geology and Mining Co. (Egypt)
- Tufts University (USA)
- Al Gazira International for Meat Co.
- Tabuk Pharmaceuticals and Manufacturing Co. Ltd (KSA)
- Tanglewood Investment limited (Lebanon)
- Nile Valley Petroleum Co. (Egypt)
- ASCOM Geology & Mining (Egypt)
- Merimieseläkekassa (The Seafarers Pension Fund of Finland)
- International American University Co.
- Al Salam Island Integrated Co. Ltd
- Horizon Integrated Co. Ltd
- Gabour Auto (Egypt)
- Cimonix Advisory (Egypt)
- KPMG Hazem Hassan (Egypt)
- ISCAS Co. (France)
- Goethe Institute (Germany)
- Onyx Développement S.A.S (France)
LLB, Cairo University
- Member of Sudanese Bar Association.
- Member of Arab Lawyers Union.
- Member of African Lawyers Union,
- Member of The Executive Committee of The Sudanese Organization of Human Rights (1985 – Up to now).
- Head of legal Committee of Woman Initiative Group (1999 – 2005).
- Member of Sudanese Women peace Group (2004 – 2005).
- Member of Afro-Asian Solidarity.
- Member of Sudanese Peace Forum.
- Member of Women Solidarity Group (1999 – 2005).
- Member of Women Solidarity in Africa (2005)