Aziza Ismat Hassanien is the Founding Partner of AIH Law Firm Law Firm and Partner in Matouk Bassiouny’s office in Sudan. Her experience in Working in corporate, banks and banking business and financing, Transportation, intellectual property, registered patent and trademark attorney in addition to promotion and liquidation of all types of companies, matters related to investments in Sudan- have empowered him to lead the Corporate team in Sudan.
Legal advisor of several prominent figures, companies and financial institutions for example not limited to the following:
- Qala Holding (Egypt)
- Sudanese Egyptian Bank.
- Rajhi for international agriculture & Investment (Al Kafa agricultural project – AL Ghaba agricultural project) (KSA)
- Abraaj Capital (UAE – Egypt)
- Al Takamul Cement Co.
- ASEC Cement Holding Co.
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
- Constantatous Brothers (Sudan – Greece)
- World Bank
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) – KSA
- Hamza & Associates (Egypt)
- SIAC Engineering Co. (Egypt)
- EFG Hermes (Egypt)
- Dream Land for development Co. (Sudan – Egypt)
- Al Swedy for Electrical Industrial Co. Ltd (Egypt)
- NABTA for Geology and Mining Co. (Egypt)
- Tufts University (USA)
- Al Gazira International for Meat Co.
- Tabuk Pharmaceuticals and Manufacturing Co. Ltd (KSA)
- Tanglewood Investment limited (Lebanon)
- Nile Valley Petroleum Co. (Egypt)
- ASCOM Geology & Mining (Egypt)
- Merimieseläkekassa (The Seafarers Pension Fund of Finland)
- International American University Co.
- Al Salam Island Integrated Co. Ltd
- Horizon Integrated Co. Ltd
- Gabour Auto (Egypt)
- Cimonix Advisory (Egypt)
- KPMG Hazem Hassan (Egypt)
- ISCAS Co. (France)
- Goethe Institute (Germany)
- Onyx Développement S.A.S (France)
LLB, Cairo University
- Sudanese Bar Association – Member
- Arab Lawyers Union – Member
- African Lawyers Union – Member
- The Sudanese Organization of Human Rights, 1985 – Present – Member of the Executive Committee
- Woman Initiative Group, 1999 – 2005 – Head of Legal Committee
- Sudanese Women peace Group (2004 – 2005) – Member
- Afro-Asian Solidarity – Member
- Sudanese Peace Forum – Member
- Women Solidarity Group, 1999 – 2005 – Member
- Women Solidarity in Africa, 2005 – Member