Yousra Gamgoum is an Of Counsel at Matouk Bassiouny Corporate/M&A’s practice. She is a dual qualified lawyer (Egypt and England & Wales) having over 10 years of diversified experience through her work in reputable international law firms and corporations. Yousra has a wide range of experience including M&A transactions, restructuring, real estate development, infrastructure projects, joint ventures, agencies, escrow arrangements, due diligence, drafting and negotiation of numerous transaction documents. She regularly advises on the establishment of entities in Egypt. Besides, working on strategic projects and advising on several green field investments. Moreover, she has wide-ranging knowledge and involvement in drafting, negotiating, and reviewing various types of commercial and civil contracts.
- Representation of Solutions by STC in connection with its majority acquisition of Giza Systems.
- Representation of Agthia Group in connection with its majority stake acquisition of Ismailia Investments (Atyab).
- Representation of CDC Group Plc. in connection with the acquisition of minority stake in Alfa Group Companies (Alfa Labs, Alfa Scan and Al Safa Hospital).
- Representation of Aleph Holding – a leading media company – in connection with its acquisition of Connect Ads a pioneer media company to expand Aleph presence in the Middle East.
- Representation of EFG Hermes private equity in connection with its acquisition of national and international schools of Talaat Mostafa Group.
- Representation of Agility Logistics in connection with its internal restructure of its Egyptian subsidiaries.